Title of Position: Account Management
What’s the opportunity: As a Carrier Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between carriers and Candor Expedite. Through this fast-paced, highenergy role where you will be able to make an impact on supply chain every day.
Basic Function: Responsible for quoting, coordinating, and controlling the movement of customer supplied product with a focus on achieving high quality standards and customer satisfaction. This position is primarily responsible for the managing of customer accounts in all aspects of Supply Chain Management. Strong focus on client networking, negotiating, sourcing and client relationship building in hotshot ground and white glove services.
- Communicate directly with clients via email, in person, and/or phone
- Build strong relationships with quality clients
- Supply bids & quotes on potential business opportunities
- Provide solutions and problem solving when issues arise while proactively identifying proactive action
- Manage daily email communication internally and with carriers to help stay abreast of shipment status
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Utilize client analytics and other internal resources to make informed buying decisions
- Conduct calls with clients to determine shipment availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Lead generation for current clients with additional branches/locations
- Contacting new locations of current clients
- Grow current customer’s revenue with sales team and managements’ expectation
- Adding all contacts to Candor Expedite’s CRM daily
- Research new freight forwarders/manufactures in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify new client relationships to pass on to sales executives
- Understand the technology platform that Candor Expedite offers to the carrier community and work to drive utilization with relationships
- Enter customer communications into company CRM with notes, communications and potential business dealings
- Physical Job Requirements: Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.