Website Candor Expedite
Title of Position: Client and Carrier Services Specialist
**DUE TO COVID 19 – Flexible work schedule in Plano, TX office, the employee is to be in the office weekly
and set schedule with manager approval – an email with schedule must be sent to
HR@candorexp.com in/out office expected times and established monthly with the employee and its direct manager. The Candor executive team is continually reviewing this policy based on the safety and wellbeing of our employees. Any changes will be submitted to you immediately upon policy change.**
Who are we: At Candor Expedite, we live and breathe our core values: Initiative, Innovate, Veracity, Give, and Experience. By applying these to our daily tasks and interactions, we have created a company culture and service that is unrivaled in our industry.
What we do: Candor is a woman-owned and operated hotshot ground & white-glove service provider. We are dedicated and passionate about our commitment to our clients of communication, service, & transparency on every shipment. This dedication starts at the top of our organization with ownership, to management leaders, to our team members in every role. We are here for the long haul.
What’s the opportunity: As a Client and Carrier Services Specialist, you will be a part of a department that will deliver an experience based on Candor’s Commitment to its partners and teammates. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role where you will be able to make an impact on supply chain every day.
Basic Function: The Client and Carrier Services team fulfills the following areas of service for its
partners and teammates.
- Timely acknowledgment and communication of carrier locations and milestone updates
- Ensure proper documentation is received and new vendors are set up properly.
- Ensure order entry accuracy for every shipment tendered by customers.
- Execute Safety and Service Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute and always seek the better for all Continuous Improvement Plans related to Department.
- Tracks and traces all shipments, ensuring accuracy, customers expectations are met, and vendors are delivering on their commitment to Candor Expedites
- Enters all customer orders and tenders accurately based on paperwork 100% of the time.
- Enters and ensures all carrier documentation is received for new carrier setups and updates any existing partners profiles as necessary.
- Ensures that all carrier partners adhere to all Federal Guidelines in reference to safety protocols and hours of service
- Execute and assist in development of internal controls with Client and Carrier Services Manager to ensure that Candor’s Carrier Partner’s/Customers meet and exceed safety and service standards.
- Ensure that all customer orders are “released” for invoicing via Candor’s TMS Aljex in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist in quoting process and move customer freight on weekends and as needed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI): Key Performance Indicators “KPI’s” are defined as a set of
measurements that determine the effectiveness of your activities as it relates to key business
objectives set forth by Candor Expedite. KPI’s will be reviewed on a periodic basis with
Management to provide feedback on employee’s progression toward personal/organizational
An Operations Specialist KPI’s are listed below:
- Track and Trace
- All customer’s expectations are met.
- All milestones to be tracked prior to last available time
- All tracking updates performed bi-hourly for same-day shipments, every four hours for overnight shipments, and twice daily for all multi-day shipments
- All tracking updates performed timely and accurately to customer’s expectations
- Order Entry
- All orders entered accurately 100% of the time
- All orders to have proper paperwork uploaded by the time of delivery
- All orders to have proper paperwork uploaded and approved by time of release
- Vendor Management
- All new carriers to have proper documentation received and uploaded at time of pickup
- All carriers to have proper documentation on file, uploaded, and system updated by time of delivery
- All existing vendors to be classified active or inactive based on last shipment date/expired credentials
- Maintain and manage current providers who are not to be used and review every quarter
- Quoting Functions
- Assist Quoting Agents team by attempting to move freight over the weekends.
Physical Job Requirements: Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise when working in office. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.