Title of Position: Customer Sales Representative
Department: Customer Sales
What’s the opportunity: As a Customer Sales Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between new clients, shippers, consignees and Candor Expedite employees. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role where you will be able to make an impact on supply chain every day.
Basic Function: Responsible creating/obtaining and maintaining new potential clients with focus on achieving high quality standards and client satisfaction. Strong focus on new client networking, negotiating pricing and client relationship in expedite ground and white glove services.
- Obtain and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Research new client locations in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify new client relationships
- Present capacity solutions to effectively support our client go-to-market strategy
- Utilize client analytics and other internal resources to make informed selling decisions
- Supply bids & quotes on potential business opportunities
- Maintain and surpass KPI goals on your sales pipeline, revenue and margin goals
- Send literature and Candor Expedite Marketing materials to new potential clients
- Enter all client leads and communication into the Hubspot CRM platform
- Generate scheduled meetings via phone and face with potential clients for assessment of required transportation services
- Attend tradeshow and lead generating events
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Conducting account reviews (QBR) to identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically, seeking input to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Conduct calls with clients to determine open shipment/ spot freight availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Understand the technology platform that Candor Expedite offers to the client community and work to drive utilization with relationships
- Work hand in hand with client services representatives for proper handling and management of the client base built.
- Effectively communicate with the carrier sales team on pipeline opportunities and obtain knowledge of their carrier sourcing strategies
- Attending weekly scheduled meetings for account overview/pipeline opportunities
Physical Job Requirements: Sedentary role with a fast-paced work environment. Open floor plan with moderate noise. Must be able to use a computer and phone to conduct business. This includes the ability to use hands, talk, see, and hear.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org